Saturday, June 11, 2005

Nah.....

I'll post anything that indicates I have genius in me...but, honestly, any test that finds my math skills "genius" is suspect. Ref. my 11th grade Algebra teacher, Sr. Borg, who only passed me because, as she said, "You will never learn any of this, and I don't want to ever see your face in my classroom again." (So, any friends who usually come out around IQ 117, don't freak if this makes you even lower....You know who you are!)

Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Above Average

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my zone lab free firewall site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my zonealarm firewall site.
Have a good day!