Wednesday, January 12, 2005

JUST ANOTHER FEEL GOOD "BETTER DEAD THAN DISABLED" MOVIE

I'll be posting my own review of Million Dollar Baby soon. (Does anybody else just hate that title? It feels like the movie should be one of those 1960's family comedies...instead of, you know, a pro-euthanasia female boxing drama...) But here's an interesting review from a disabled writer.

And here I thought Clint Eastwood just had an irrational prejudice against the Catholic Church. Turns out his lip also curls at people with limps and cleft palates...

Thanks to Amy for the link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog ##NAME##. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for Free Movie Downloads related information and found your site. I have a Free Movie Downloads site. In addition to movie downloads, you can find options for downloading various movie players. Please try and visit it, see what you think, and enjoy! : )

If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Anonymous said...

I like what you have here! I have a 19 Billion Movies & Songs, No Pop-Up Ads. No Download Fees! site I think you might enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog, ? very nice.
I made myself a blog, I have a movies download site. It pretty much covers movies download related stuff. Check it out if you have the time.

Anonymous said...

Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit remodeling contractor and you can see what a little change can create..