Friday, September 10, 2004

LIKE CURING A HEADACHE BY DECAPITATION

I couldn't fix my wrap-around margin problem, so I just decided to go to a whole new template. I'm finally breaking out of the Mark Shea - Eve Tushnet model...which is as it should be, because this humble blog is not worthy to refresh one of their main pages. [demure, looking down through lowered eyelashes] Ahem...

So, the new look here still isn't quite right. It was nightmarish last night as I tried for three hours to get all the stuff from my old template over. I still haven't gotten my Squawkboc comments back. I've got the blogger ones up, but I'm loathe to lose all the brilliant comments that have been posted over the last two years, so I hope I can figure out how to get them back. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Mickey Finn
I was quite popular at the clubs
I hit on innocence prey
I loved drugging people with their drinks
I was nothing but trouble
I have no regrets at all
Everyone know about me
Some leave their drinks unattended
That was my perfect opportunity to strike
Always expect the unexpected at the clubs
No one knows when I spike the drink
Few times, some ended up in the hospital
Oh well! That's not my responsible
Man, it wasn't my fault at all
I ended up in the wrong hands thou
People loves to use me for their gain
I made people to feel good
It will hit them hard
I raped people too
I don't have any remorse for them
I was doing my job
You guys were warned about yours truly
My name is Mickey Finn

Julie D. said...

Barbara, I just went through the agony of template change too. Yours definitely was worth it ... looking good!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend just a note to say I saw your blog and found it interesting. So if you have the time check mine out and say Hi friend. Also would like to exchange some links.
Thanks