Tuesday, September 28, 2004

EVER RELEVANT

I'll be on a morning drive time show on Relevant Radio on Friday, October 1. They will be calling me at 6am PST, so I guess that will be 8am for the mid-country people and 9am on the East coast.... Does Relevant Radio air on the East coast?

The subject of the hour will be the first annual National Media Prayer Breakfast that will be happening at 8:30am PST here in Beverly Hills. Considering I am also attending that event, and that I live about 30 minutes from Beverly Hills, I guess I will be brushing my teeth and dressing while taking calls...or else during the breaks. It should be an interesting morning.

We're looking to doing some kind of regular broadcast for Relevant Radio. I told them I couldn't possibly start anything new until after January, but I'll probably be doing these one hour "What's Going On in Hollywood?" spots every month until then.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't your Inter-Mission talk w/Barbara Hall last night? How'd it go?

WGA Member said...

The Inter-MIssion event went very well. Barbara was brilliant, beautiful and funny as always. The room was full and people seemed very inspired by the episode of Joan we watched ("Silence"), and also by what Barb had to say.

It is always a non-media event, so I can't really say too much more. Thanks for asking, though.

Anonymous said...

If you would just take your time to know your way around, you could discover a lot of premium products and services being offered for free.

Anonymous said...

Come and check it out if you get the time 8-)

Anonymous said...

nice blog on center entertainment plasma television center entertainment plasma television

Anonymous said...

Hi All! Like your site. found it surfing for my favorite topic!! Keep sharing!
All the best,Horoscope