Thursday, May 11, 2006

Check. It. Out.

WWW.OTHERCOTT.COM

P.S. Tons of interest in the othercott coming from media all over the world. In the last week I have done interviews for The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Times, NPR, ABC World News Tonight, as well as newspapers in Chile, Spain, Australia and the Philippines.

Tomorrow, I will do an interview with AP radio, my usual spot with Relevant radio, and EWTN.

Monday, there will be interviws with CBS Evening News and NBC News.

Traction.

_______________________________________

P.P.S. To the dear Christian brothers and sisters who keep writing me to say that they are horrified that I am opposing "dialogue" (You know, after this has all past, it will be fine with me if I never have to hear that word again!) and evangelization...

For the record: I have never opposed dialoguing about Jesus with non-believers. I think we should be dialoguing all the time. I think we should talk to anyone who comes to us wanting to know the truth about our faith.

What I am opposing is Christians financially supporting blasphemy.

Got it?

However, I also think it is absurd to send our people into a dialogue for which they are completely unprepared. I suppose my attitude in this is greatly informed by the fact that I am a military historian's daughter. Do I think Christians should try and move out of their theological and historical ignorance? Absolutely. Do I think that most Christians will be sufficiently free from their theological and historical ignorance in time to watch DVC without harm, even after a whirl through a Sony Pictures sponsored promotional web site for the film? What do you think?

Other-cott May 19.

Prayer.

And sacrifice. ("Some demons are only cast out by prayer AND sacrifice."

No comments: