Wednesday, May 11, 2005

SEE BARB IN SAN ANTONIO

I'll be doing a lunch-time talk in San Antonio on May 18th. The Macro goal is to keep building a groundswell cultural strategy in the Church. The micro strategy is to help pay for my hotel and airfare bill for the rest of the trip. (rats...) It's basically Bring Your Own Food. More info to follow, but here's the gist. Interested people will have to email an RSVP and we'll send you the room where it will be happening at the hotel. (Please forward it on to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks -)



WHAT I'M SEEING AT THE REVOLUTION: ONE YEAR AFTER THE PASSION IN HOLLYWOOD

A Lunch-hour Discussion with Barbara R. Nicolosi,
(Screenwriter and Executive Director of Act One, Inc.)

May 18, 12:30pm - 2pm

Hilton Palacio del Rio
200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, Texas, United States 78205
Tel: +1-210-222-1400


Topics to be covered:

- The new openness in the entertainment industry to spiritual themes. What will it look like on the screen, and will it last?

- Some cool projects in the works...

- Talking to the MSM about God-stuff. What we're doing right. What we're doing wrong.

- What Hollywood needs today from the People of God.

RSVP required. (We won't do it if we don't get at least ten people.) RSVP to elizabeth@actoneprogram.com

Suggested donation - $10

13 comments:

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Online Incomes said...

Hey nice blog! I just want you too know that I have a las vegas hotel blog/sie too!
It's a free information web site for discount hotel rooms!
It can help you save big on your next trip!
You should check it out if you get a chance :-)

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

cmeltifa said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding ##LINK## and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) ##NAME## your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on hotel discount codes was way off when compared to ##TITLE## and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for hotel discount codes for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really enjoyed it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later

Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
Law Enforcement Job Listings
It pretty much covers Law Enforcement Job Listings related issues.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Wow This is Deep..I know all of this sounds good but if you really want to change yourself or someone important to you. If you need a new life in your life. If You can say no to all this a new life...

I am changing the way I live today ..Think it and believe it.. You can Change Your Life and Start Living Your Dreams Today..http://www.spiritualideas.com

Online said...

Hello :)

I thank U and congratulate U to provide us with such a good compiled and informationrmative site.........

Regards,
fast online make money

Make said...

Hello :)

I could not find a website that provides this informationrmation like U do in here... I conclude that sites have more useful and good written information that websites have...

Regards,
online fast money make

betterbusinessbureau said...

Hi did you see this better business bureau blog? - Special make money online

airfares rome said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a airfares rome site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

airfares rome said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a airfares rome site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Anonymous said...

Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.