Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!


You know how I said I was closing this blog and moving over to that other place?  Well, it was nice while it lasted, but I'm very pleased to resurrect this blog at this time and officially pull up stakes at that other place.

It's a new day and it's starting today -- except that today starts the Triduum and I very much expect that I will be doing much more praying than blogging over the next few days.

But look for lots of blogging in the coming weeks - especially tied in to my new weekly Church of the Mass Radio Hour every Friday (except, you know, tomorrow, Good Friday) on Radio Titans.

But for now, have a holy and blessed Triduum!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. I just found this (slow day at work). I had continued to check the "other place," but I was thinking that you just were not posting. So happy to find the revived Church of the Masses. I'm going to enjoy reading the past 8 months or so of content.