Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Catch Us on ABC News!

I was interviewed tonight by ABC Nightly News. The producer said the piece would air either tomorrow or Friday. I said some stuff I liked. Best of all, I was really happy to meet the segment producer who is relatively new in town and a practicing Catholic. Very nice person - and she actually had some questions nobody has ever asked me before.

I have so much to do in the next three days I probably won't get to see it myself. Could somebody please tell my Mother?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb,
I missed the interview for ABC!
Is their a specific title for it so I can see the script on the
ABC news website?

Love your stuff. . .
Jen Klucinec

freddy said...

Hey great looking site, how long have you been blogging? It looks really professional. I have a website all about evectis mesh voip wireless perhaps you may like to take a look.

freddy said...

Nice blog man, have added you to my favourites. Maybe you would like to check out my website all about evectis mesh voip wireless. Let me know what you think of it :evectis mesh voip wireless

sign of breast cancer said...

Hi,
While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about sign of breast cancer but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on sign of breast cancer that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,Regards,

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it.
It kinda reminded me of another very similar site.
nice blog..
If you got time, come visit my site,
http://www.your-hometheatre.com.
It covers home theater dvd recorder and similar stuff.