Monday, November 08, 2004

LIFE IN THE LITTLE BLUE SPOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TX MAP

Muchas gracias to all the kind folks who recently hosted me in Austin, TX. Everyone was so kind and generous to me - with special thanks going to Jarin, for driving me around for three days and listening to me rant, and to host-extraordinaires, Martha, John and Sara, and to David for everyone he wrangled into various chewing over food and ideas. It was a wonderful experience of Church for me, and I am so grateful for the kindness of so many strangers. (Like there is any such thing in the People of God...)

Anyone in central TX who is interested in the matter of this blog, I recommend you check out the goings-on at Hope Chapel. It is a very cool, ecumenical community of Christians who are all turning to the arts as the next missionary imperative for the Church.

It is always a sign of the Holy Spirit's work, that he gives the same great idea to many people in many places at the same time.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always in a rush and I don't know why. The last site I was on was about sprint ringtone which was okay to read. Your's was better.

Anonymous said...

Looking for more information on Golf Practice Net ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to golf and Golf Practice Net with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.kgolf.net/

Anonymous said...

Seeking afiliates for "How I Made $77 Million In 2-Years--And You Can Too!" Generous commission.

Anonymous said...

Wow This is Deep..I know all of this sounds good but if you really want to change yourself or someone important to you. If you need ideas in your life. If You can say no to all this ideas...

I am changing the way I live today ..Think it and believe it.. You can Change Your Life and Start Living Your Dreams Today..http://www.spiritualideas.com

Anonymous said...

It's time to take charge of your future and independence by having your own business!

Anonymous said...

From what I can see, not many blogs talk about stuff like what do high levels of protein do for the human body and that is sad. I think your blog is great that way.

keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I came accross the term "high protein cookies recipes" the other day and I did not know what it was. When I search for it I found your site. Thought you might find that interesting :)

Anonymous said...

I know how hard weight loss is and I want to share a few things with you I found along the way that helped me lose 70lbs in eleven months. I believe these weight loss tips can help you too, no matter what diet you choose to follow.
Link to thie site. weight loss using hypnosis
http://better-weightloss.info

Anonymous said...

Not long ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diadetes and my doctor told me to lose weight or my life would be shortened by mant years. Being overweight most of my life I knew it was time to get serious.
Link to this site. teen weight loss forum
http://better-weightloss.info

Anonymous said...

Although I don't think you can use fasting as a diet or weight loss program, I do feel that it can be a great start to a proper weight loss diet and exercise program. I think it is definitely something that everyone should do at least once a year.
Link to this site. teen weight loss plan
http://better-weightloss.info

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I found this statuesque web site both visually appealing and very informative. Your site is a credit to your design team and I would love to achieve the professional look of this site on the sites that I create in the future. You have inspired me.

Regards,
statuesque

Anonymous said...

Just looking for ideas for my site. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
dxmerchant

Charles