Monday, November 08, 2004

CATCHING UP....

So, sorry I have been such a recalcitrant blogger lately. Every year, the weeks between labor Day and Thanksgiving seem to get busier and busier for me - it's conferences and grant writing and program debriefing and upcoming program planning. Mainly for me these past few weeks it has meant Delta, Us Air, United, Northwest and Continental. You know you travel too much, when you know exactly where you are when you are in ORD, PVD, PHL, IAD, CLT, and EWR.

I have dozens of brilliant thoughts to blog in the last couple months, but every time I get a moment, I seem to, well, fall asleep, instea of write. Here are some short blippy posts representing scattered impressions and notions. Let me know if you want more of anyone and I will try and oblige in upcoming posts...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Barb. How about impressions of recent movie stuff? What'd you think of Ray, or The Incredibles, if you've seen them?

Thanks!

Tom Harmon
tharmon@gonzaga.edu