Thursday, August 19, 2004

THE GRUELING VICISSITUDES OF THE SCREENWRITING LIFE...

...will see me in Spain again this week. There I'll be, patiently trudging around doing site research in Madrid, Avila, Barcelona, the Pyrenees and Lourdes, eating tapas, drinking fine, fruity wines and trying not to feel sorry for myself. Sigh.

Heh heh heh.

This week, it's good to be in the movie business. However, I have a feeling blogging will be el lighto. Wouldn't want to miss a medieval Church or two for an Internet cafe, you know?

So, I'll be back September 1st. Buenos dias!

4 comments:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good post

Anonymous said...

A Happy Thought Lifestyle is one where substance trumps triviality, quality finesses quantity and synergy prevails over contention. treasures within