Sunday, January 21, 2007

Holy Week in Rome?

It looks like I will be leaving Israel on the Wednesday before Easter. I generally go on retreat Holy Thursday through Easter, and as it is the center of my year, I don't want to make it jet-lagged here in Los Angeles.

I am wondering if anybody out there could direct me to a place in Rome where there will be an English retreat and services I could attend. I am also considering spending Holy Week in Fatima, but I can't figure out how to figure out if they are having anything in English there.

If anybody can make any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hype1.com covers everything related to Entertainment and Nightlife, such as Nightclubs, Event Photos, Restaurants,Special Events, Event Tickets, Maps, Photos, Dating, Hotels, Hot Spots, Event Promoters, Fashion Shows and More! On Hype1 you can plan your night by viewing thousands of nightclubs, events and restaurants across many cities in the world. Remember , going out is easy, knowing where, is not.