We are very pleased to announce that the Act One | Executive Program is expanding to serve twice the number of students in 2006! And in a new partnership with
The 2005 Executive Program has been proclaimed a phenomenal success by students, faculty, and employers. Ten of the fifteen students from this inaugural year are now working in strategic positions within the industry. These faithful future-
This year, the program will run from June 10th to August 23rd. The application deadline is March 10th.
Act One’s rigorous 12-week Executive Program prepares and mentors talented
What the Executive Program offers:
* A full-time internship at a Hollywood network, studio, production company, agency, or law firm.
* Over 100 hours of classroom instruction taught by industry veterans
* Excellent access to instructors, with only 25-30 students per class
* Practical assignments reviewed by industry pros
* Access to Act One Writing for Hollywood classes running in July & August
* Networking opportunities
* Admission to the Act One alumni community
* Access to alumni events, programs, & advanced training workshops
* A strong spiritual foundation for working in the entertainment industry
Please have a look at our website for new promotional materials that include: endorsements, success stories, the 2006 brochure, proposed curriculum and faculty, as well as a downloadable application form.
“Making an impact in the
“Act One is the only program I know of where students can interact with proven
“I have been a part of programs at UCLA, USC, and numerous other industry seminars and by far, the Act One Executive Program has the greatest breadth of inspired teachers, students, and guest lecturers. The Act One Program was one of the highlights of my life.” - Todd Burns, Class of 2005